Some medical examinations and certificates provided by the doctor are not covered by the National Health Service and a BMA recommended fee will be charged for this private work.
- Private health insurance claims.
- Pre-employment medicals.
- Some travel vaccinations.
- Private certificates etc.
Click on the link below to open a document with a list of services and their costs:
Hepatitis B for those at occupational risk in the workplace
We can offer Hepatitis B vaccinations to anyone at occupational risk.
The cost for a course of 3 injections is £120.00 and the schedule is as follows:
- First immunisation.
- Second immunisation one month later.
- Third immunisation 5 months later.